I’m normally on the fence about doing tags, however the lovely Abigail over at Abigail tagged me to do this ‘Get to know me’ tag, and I thought it was the perfect time to do as this blog is still new. So here we go:
1. Is your hair naturally straight or curly?
It’s perfectly straight, I’m not sure if it’s a blessing or a curse at times.
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I don’t think I trust myself to dye it home. I always go to the salon
3. Do you wear the same style everyday or do you change it?
I’m quite boring with my hair, as much as I’d love to have a different style everyday, it’s usually straight or in a pony tail.
4. How long does it take for you to put your makeup on?
It depends on where I’m going. If it’s for work/everyday – 10 minutes. If I’m going somewhere special, i’ll spend some more time – around 30 mins.
5. What do you do first eyes or face?
6. Do you collect makeup or just buy as and when you need it?
I used to collect it when I had a beauty blog, but now a days I just buy it when I need it. Although i’m no stranger to a impulse buy after reading blogs
7. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I have a bunch, but it’s pretty rare that I actually wear them. I’m blessed with naturally long eyelashes.
8. What are your current everyday staples?
As in make-up or just in general? Make up wise, foundation, powder, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, mascara and blush. In general my phone, I think i’m more addicted to it than i’m willing to admit.
9. Do you wear makeup with you’re home alone or with family?
Home alone – no. With family yes if i’m leaving the house.
10. How many high end products do you have?
Way too many to count.
11. Do you plan your OOTD the night before or decide when you’re getting ready?
I’d like to be more organised and plan it the night before, but i’m not there yet. It’s normally a scramble in the morning.
12. How often do you change your handbag?
No so often, once to twice a year, or whenever I get a new one. Although sometimes I’ll switch it up on weekends, depending on what i’m doing.
13. How often or when do you workout?
I get up early in the mornings for a power walk before getting ready for work and I take a TRX class on Saturday mornings.
14. Left or right handed?
15. How tall are you?
5’9. Again, sometimes a blessing and sometimes a curse. I’d secretly love to be shorter so I can wear heels more often.
16. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I lived in Spain for a year when I was 21 so I speak a little Spanish. Other than that, a little french and some Swedish.
17. Sweet or savoury?
Can I choose sweet and savoury together? I love chocolate salted pretzels!
18. What’s your favourite perfume?
Where do I start…at the moment I’m loving Tom Ford Black Orchid
19. How many pets do you have?
Sadly none, we rent at the moment and it’s against our contract. Although I’d love to have a sausage dog.
20. Do you read comments on blogs?
Yes of course, and i’ll more than likely reply as well.
21. Do you keep a list of products to try when you see other posts?
Yes I keep a list on my phone of – products to buy.
22. How did you come up with your blog name?
I was just thinking on general phrases that would cover everything I wanted to talk about.
23. What kind of camera do you use for your photos?
Cannon 550D – although I do need to learn how to use it better.
24. What’s your favourite colour?
25. Do you swear?
Probably more than I should, but I try not to.
26. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
More blogging, taking photos and then I’ll stop for a nice roast around dinner time.
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little more. If there is anything else you’d like to know, just leave a comment.
If you’ve read this, then I tag you! Send me your responses.