It’s that time of year when we have lots of Christmas parties to attend, and after you’ve picked your dress (and shoes – very important!) the next thing to think about is a make up look. And who wants to spend loads on new make up when you can be spending it on mulled wine, right?
To help you lovely gals out I’ve put together a look that is perfect for parties(and even in the day if you go easy on the eyeliner). This December I’m all about big eyes and bold lips. There is something about being wrapped up in a big scarf and a bold lip I love!
So here’s my Budget Christmas look:
Most of the products I’ve used today are from Catrice that I picked up at their Afternoon Tea event a few weeks ago, everything else I used I already had in my make up bag. Catrice is a very affordable make up brand and it won’t break the bank this winter. Prices range between €3 and €8 so it really is purse friendly.
Here’s a list of products I used:
- Foundation (I used my usual No7 one, but you can use your favourite that you all ready have)
- Pressed powder (some I already had)
- Concealer (Collection 2000)
- Catrice Deluxe Trio Eyeshadow in 030 Rose Vintouch*
- Eyeliner (one i already had)
- Catrice mascara – Lashes to Kill (in Black)*
- Catrice Multi Matt Blush in 020 Lavender*
- Catrice Ultimate Stay lipstick in 070 Plum & Base*
I’m really loving the Catrive Ultimate stay lipsticks, they are so long lasting. I’ll defiantly be picking up some more. Once it’s on you don’t need to think about a touch up every 15 mins.
Catrice products are available from Pharmacies and other locations around Malta & Gozo. To find your local stockist you can visit the Catrice Facebook Page.
What is your winter make-up must have?